- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 pound prepared roast beef, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375. Prepare a large, evenly prepare a 6 cup Popover Pan with the butter, or, a 12 cup Mini-Popover Pan. Place the pan in the oven for 3 minutes to melt the butter. Remove when melted. Spray each vessel with cooking spray to prevent any sticking.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the milk. Add in the flour, salt and seasonings, stir to combine. Fold in the beef and cheddar. Pour batter evenly into the popover pans. (I poured mine almost to the top of each vessel.)
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 350. Bake an additional 20-25 minutes, or until all are puffed and golden brown.
- Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!