- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9-inch) prepared chocolate pie crust
- Chocolate Ganache
- Garnishes: whipped cream, chopped chocolate-peanut butter candy
- 1. Beat whipping cream at medium speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- 2. Combine cream cheese and next 3 ingredients; beat until creamy, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl as needed. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon cream cheese mixture into piecrust. Freeze 1 hour.
- 3. Spread Chocolate Ganache over pie. Freeze 2 hours or until firm. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired.