- 12-14 ounces, weight chocolate or candy melts
- 24 marshmallows
- preferred toppings (sprinkles, chopped nuts, chopped mints, melted chocolate for drizzling)
- Melt the chocolate/candy melts according to package direction
- Using a skewer, dip each marshmallow in the chocolate and turn upright, then slide a fork under the marshmallow with the skewer fitting in between the fork tines, and gently pull the skewer out. Using the skewer carefully push the marshmallow from the bottom off of the fork onto wax paper surface.
- Before chocolate hardens, sprinkle with favorite toppings.