2. 1 cup Monterrey Jack cheese, grated
3. ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
4. 2 cups roast chicken
5. 2 tablespoons olive oil
6. 2 cloves garlic, chopped
7. ½ cup portabella mushrooms, quartered
8. ¼ cup sundried tomatoes + 2 tablespoons packed oil
11. 2 tablespoons fresh parsley to garnish, optional
- Cook elbow or twirl noodles according to package directions. Drain and pour into a large bowl along with the cheeses. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Drizzle olive oil into a large skillet or saute pan over medium heat. Add in garlic and mushrooms. Saute until mushrooms are just tender. Add in roast chicken and sundried tomatoes and heat throughout, about 3 minutes.
- Add ingredients from the saute pan to bowl with pasta. Toss to combine.
- Serve with salt and pepper to taste, drizzle of packed oil from sundried tomatoes, and a sprinkle of fresh parsley.